Monday, April 30, 2012

No Noose is Good News.

Hello, Fiends! It's still early, but I am honored to announce that I am once again going to be peddling my wares at the Flint Horror Convention this year! This year I am teaming up with my friend and author of Graveyard Blues, Reina Salt. If you haven't yet, pick up your copy of Graveyard Blues on the Kindle now.

Also, I am still working on finishing my first round of short story collections for your reading pleasure, and I promise it will be the Mother of all stories.

So, if you're gonna be in Flint in October, come on over to the Grindhouse Goodies table and say hi to your humble Metzger, buy some candy, and spread the fear far and wide.

Until next time....STAY SCARED!

Buy Graveyard Blues Here

Read about the Flint Horror Con here


No comments:

Post a Comment